Vensura (each, “Vensura ”, “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding
information collection and sharing practices in relation to the personal
information that we collect and use for the purchase of insurance
policies and the provision of services.
· information about your transactions with us, our partners, or others
· information we receive from you when you use our website, social media pages, or apps
· information we receive from other third parties, such as service providers or publicly available information from social media services, or governmental agencies
Depending on your relationship with us, you may receive other privacy notices from us providing additional detail about our privacy practices.
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on the
product or service you have with us. This information can include the
following: · your name, mailing and email address(es), telephone number,
event date and event venue
· your browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with our website, your application, or advertisement
· other personal information required in order for us to provide products and services that you have requested
Personal information does not include:
· publicly-available information from government records
· de-identified or aggregated consumer information
We may process personal information for certain legitimate or lawful
purposes in some or all of the following ways:
· for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract
· to comply with a legal obligation
· to comply with law enforcement, court and regulatory bodies’ requirements
· to identify and prevent fraud
· to modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services or communications
· to gather market intelligence, communicate with and tailor offers to individuals
· for training and quality purposes
· to enhance the security of our network and information systems
· for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
· to process your transaction with us, for instance, to determine eligibility for coverage, to process a purchase or to prevent fraud
· to analyze it in order to understand the service we provide and in order to improve our business
· to manage our infrastructure, business operations and comply with internal policies and procedures
· to notify you about changes to our products or services
· to comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations
· to monitor calls and transactions to ensure service quality, compliance with procedures
· to provide you with information about the online services or required notices
We use and share your personal information with affiliated and
non-affiliated third parties for the purposes of placing insurance
coverage, processing payments, distributing policy information to
third-party venues you have contracted with and other purposes as
permitted by law.
We may disclose personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
· service providers, third-party insurance agencies, insurance carriers
· governmental authorities and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law
We restrict access to personal information about our customers to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products and services to our customers or as permitted by law. We train our employees to safeguard personal information. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors, including children under the age of 13. Our products, services, and website are not intended for use by minors.
This website may contain links to other third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third- party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information.
updated policy on the Website and update the policy effective date. Your
continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes
your acceptance of such changes.
For a copy of our Privacy Notices, please click here: U. S. Consumer Privacy Notice
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
contained above and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who
reside in the State of California (”consumers” or “you”). We adopt this
notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this
The categories or personal information we have collected from consumers within the last twelve (12) months includes the following:
Your name, mailing and email address(es), telephone number, or other
similar identifiers. Personal Information categories listed in the
California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.809(e)
Your name, mailing and email address(es), telephone number, or other similar identifiers. Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.809(e)
Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.809(e)
· A name, address, telephone number, insurance policy number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
· Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction
with a website, application, or advertisement.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Other personal information required in order for us to provide products and services you have requested.
Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, includes but not limited to:
· health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act or clinical trial data
· personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act , the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described
above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
· provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
· describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We do not and will not sell your personal information. Also, we do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, unless permitted by the CCPA.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or write to the address listed below.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which
choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights
under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Website: · www.vensura.co/privacy-policy
· Email: email@example.com